Innovations of PetrSU at the International Arctic Forum
The Expoforum congress and exhibition center in Saint Petersburg hosted the 5th International Arctic Forum “Arctic – Territory of Dialogue” with the participation of the presidents of Russia, Iceland, Finland, Norway, and Sweden.
The President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin took part in the plenary meeting of the forum.
“Russia consistently strives to strengthen cooperation with the states of the Arctic region. I am convinced that only together we can turn the Arctic into a territory of peace, stability, and partnership. The topic of the current meeting “Arctic. Ocean of Possibilities” fully encapsulates our commitment to this multifaceted equal cooperation,” highlighted Vladimir Putin.
The Forum is held since 2010 and is the largest platform for joint discussion with foreign partners of pressing issues and prospects of development of the Arctic region.
This year the main topic of the Forum is “Arctic. Ocean of Possibilities”. The forum will host the exchange of opinions on a wide range of issues of comprehensive development of the Arctic territories, including rational use of natural resources, ecological safety, transport support, protection of the interest of the indigenous peoples of the North, as well as other aspects of sustainable development in the Arctic region.
The Forum includes an exhibition of innovations and cutting-edge technologies of Russian universities. Among them are 9 innovations of Petrozavodsk State University that were selected by the Ministry of Education and Science on a competitive basis:
· Personalized multimineral nutritional supplement for correction of elementary disbalance
· Blood simulator for the use in medical educational institutions of the Northwestern Federal District
· Simulator of normal and pathological urine for the use in biomedical simulation technologies
· Personalized information service of mobile medicine for managing patients with chronic diseases
· New technical and technological solutions for the production of functional food products for citizens of northern territories
· Solid body data storage systems on the basis of integral microcircuits produced using technologies of 3D multicrystal packaging
· Highly precise module of inertional navigation for recording trajectories of wheeled vehicles
· Hybrid technology of production of multicrystal microcircuits with simultaneous use of packaging processes
· WoodSnag – equipment of forming energy capsules
Petrozavodsk State University was represented by Aleksey Shtykov, the Deputy Head of the Department of Innovation and Production.