Pre-University Foundation Program for foreign citizens
Would you like to study in Russian university? Take your first step with the Pre-University Foundation Program of Petrozavodsk State University. At PetrSU you can start or continue learning the Russian language and study specific subjects in different areas in order to prepare for studying on Bachelor’s, Specialist’s or Master's degree programs at PetrSU or another Russian university.
The Pre-University Foundation Program of PetrSU offers additional general educational programs that prepare foreign citizens and stateless persons for studying on the professional educational programs in the Russian language. The Program is paid for by the students. The cost of the tuition fee can be covered from the federal budget within the quotas for foreign citizens and stateless persons fixed by the Government of the Russian Federation.
Specialization of the programs:
- engineering and technologies
Period of training: 1 academic year (October – June)
Documents required for enrolling into the Pre-University Foundation Program on a paid basis:
1) Documents sent by email to the Recruitment Division of PetrSU (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- standard application-questionnaire filled in Russian or English
- scan copy of the document verifying personal identity of a foreign citizen (passport)
- scan copy of the document confirming previous education, if necessary legalized in the prescribed manner
2) Documents completed upon arrival to PetrSU:
- agreement on studying on the additional general educational program
- document confirming payment of the tuition fee
- 1 photo 3x4
If foreign students plan to continue studying on the bachelor’s degree, specialist or master's degree programs at the PetrSU, they should also bring the documents, specified by PetrSU Admission Rules.
For the period of study, a foreign student is provided with a bed in a dorm on a paid basis.