Master Degree Student of the Institute of Philology at the Arctic School
Marina Bakhlaeva took part in the International School of Young Scientists “Russia in the Arctic Dialogue: Global and Local Context”.
The School, organized by the Northern (Arctic) Federal University , was held online in the English language. Among the participants were researchers from Russia, as well as the European countries, China, and India. The reports of the leading researchers of the Arctic covered such topics as:
- Is Arctic Cooperation Possible in the Era of Geopolitical Turbulence?
- Russian Arctic Strategy 2035
- China’s Role in the Arctic Development and Governance
- Northern Sea Route: yesterday, today and tomorrow
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities in the Russian Arctic, etc.
The students and participants of the School had an opportunity to hear the reports and engage in lively discussions.