About Scientific and Creative Cooperation
PetrSU represented by the rector of PetrSU Anatoly Voronin signed a number of partnership agreements in the area of forestry.
Petrozavodsk State University and the Faculty of Forestry of the University of Banja Luka (Republika Srpska) signed an agreement on scientific and creative cooperation.
The purpose of the agreement is to strengthen ties, develop and deepen relations between PetrSU and the Faculty of Forestry through scientific cooperation to facilitate the educational process and the practical implementation of scientific developments in priority areas of mutual interest:
· study of forest ecosystems and the soil of various territories of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Srpska for their sustainable development;
· classification of forest ecosystems of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Srpska;
· study of forest phytocenoses and forest types, development of research methods;
· research and development of methods of forest ecosystems biodiversity conservation;
· ecological security and environmental protection;
· exchange of herbarium collections, development of dendrochronological research, information resources and technologies, etc.
The main objectives of the agreement are related to the exchange of ideas, information and technologies as well as the organization of research and work within the framework of the priorities outlined in the agreement.
Petrozavodsk State University and the Institute of Forest of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus concluded an agreement on scientific and creative cooperation.
The subject of the agreement is cooperation in the field of science, exchange of research methods, scientific and practical information; joint scientific publications, reports, scientific and guidance materials; joint participation in scientific seminars, symposia, conferences; mutual assistance in training scientific and teaching staff.
Petrozavodsk State University and the Main Forest Management of the Chelyabinsk Region concluded an agreement on a strategic partnership in the area of training of specialists for the region.
The subject of the agreement is cooperation between the parties in designing the professional programs on training highly qualified specialists at PetrSU for the Main Forest Management of the Chelyabinsk Region; implementation of joint educational activities for the employee pool; cooperation in the area of science in order to increase human resources and productive capacities of forest management in the Chelyabinsk region.
It should be reminded that the agreements have been concluded during the 20th International Conference "Forests of Eurasia – Karelian Forests".